About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

A short notice  

Posted by Char135

This is not exactly a post but just a short notice to let anyone who care to know, Charles is not dead yet! =D

Final exam is just around the corner and in fact, it is less than a week for me, so dearest all, forgive me for not updating my blog. Actually, I've lots of pics to upload, including my spring break vacation and things happen around my life in the States. So, I promise I'll upload it right after final exam is over alright! ;)

Yesterday, out of random, I suddenly miss Vinoad so I pick up my phone and called him. P/S: In fact, I called couple of times but no one picked up! >,< Anyway, we had a great conversation, just like old times. I'm happy I did that. That makes me miss each and everyone of ya back in Malaysia, other part of the States or other countries very, very much. We all have great times back then but life just gotta move on, only memories left within. And, I'm pretty sure everyone is moving on pretty well. :)

There is no turning back. only memories.        -Carissa Gan-

So,

To all that are having exams: Lets kick ass and get A's! ;)

To all not having exam: Do something, don't just get wasted! :p

To those who're going M'sia during summer: Grr!!!! I ENVY!! But, I hope ya'll have a safe trip back home. :)

To everyone: Take Care & I Love Ya'll!!

For now, gotta head back bury under books.

Till then, peace out! ;)


¢нαяℓєѕ

This entry was posted on 9:24 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments