About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

~Simply a bliss~  

Posted by Char135

Today, dear felly posted on my fb wall: 

Charles, Your blog is dead, your twitter is dead.. I sense the imminent death of your facebook too!

And I said I will revive, watch me!! So felly, I posted something!!!!!!!! REvived!!!! :p

Well, but I must say she is right, haven't been posting something for months, my apology. But hey, y'all can't blame me alright! Please blame my laziness, my busy schedule, blame exams, quizzes, assignments, blame my awesome social life. But NOT ME!! :p heh! I'm just being an ass, ignore pls. :) 


Awesome things have been going on in my life this few months, I'm loving it. Met more people, visited more places, trying to enjoy my life to the fullest, well, despite I have to maintain my busy academic schedule as well. :) I won't say I'm living ahead of the American dream, but at least in between. So far, I fulfilled quite a few, and I would say this is the greatest one: Club La Vela. In the past, it has always been my dream to visit Club La Vela @ Panama City Beach, Florida, which is the largest club in United States! And, during this summer, I finally did! :)

 P/S: A shout out to few my bros: Jay Hong, Lewis yong chi, Sien Xian, yie heng. Remember how we always talked about this back home, I went there and I am still looking forward going there with you guys, just like we plan. :)


So, a few photos to prove I am not making this up peeps! :) I can't post all of them but just a few, the rest are on my fb. :)


The Club:
Club La Vela Entrance


Yes, she is smokin hot! ;)

One my favorite shot

We're accidentally taken shot in action by Club La Vela. [Photo taken fr. Club La Vela, Panama City Beach @ Florida, Official Website]


The Beach:
White.Sandy.Crystal. I like. :)

:)

Para sailing& Jet Ski. Awesomeness!! :)

 Probably one of the most beautiful sunset I ever seen, yet.

Oh well..


The City:

Florida, the sunshine state.


trademark


=)


...


Basically, this is my update. There are a lot of stuff I really wish I could share with y'all, but time just dun allow. And, I'll try to update my blog as frequent as possible.. fingers cross.. :p Anyway, take care everyone and I love y'all.

Peace out.



Blog by,

~¢нαяℓєѕ ™ ~

Wednesday, OCT 06 2010
12:51 a.m.




 

This entry was posted on 10:51 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments