About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

~ One Life. One Chance. One Shot. ~  

Posted by Char135

PART I

Ok, Let's Blog! :)

First of all, lets share something, something about one's life. We often heard: "Life is precious", 3 simple words, barely a sentence, yet indeed very true.This is simply because, we, everyone of us only got to live once, one and only once, and that's what makes life precious! In every corner of this world, every single one of us has our own story to tell, own book to write about our own life, often filled with happiness, sorrow, excitement, emotional, etc., each with a unique, different content and chapters of stories. And, the story won't end, not until we run out of pages, and that comes a time when we have to put a full stop to it. However, running out of pages or not is not something up to us to decide, normally. God provide pages, we do the writing.

Alright, a slight change of angle of viewing, say things become abnormal. What IF? If, for some reasons, one cannot carry on with the story anymore, running out of content to write perhaps. So, he/she put a full stop to it, tearing the pages off, which often takes lots of strength to do that. From that point onward, that's the end of story, end of life. That, my friends, I guess will be something closest to committing suicide. The psychology behind it, no one will ever truly understand, not until we're in that stage and actually did it ourselves. And clearly, if that is the case, I rather, I'll never understands it...

About a month ago, an Indian guy from my university, who is doing his Master/PhD degree, aged of 26/27 years old, fell down from LSU Life Sciences Building, which is 6 stories high. Apparently, he had chose to end his life. He died in the hospital about one hour later. Indeed, it's a sad tragedy for everyone. Many people had witnessed the incident, and I guess, I would be one of them. I was stunt! I pray, may god bless over him and his soul may rest in peace..

      This is LSU Life Sciences Building [photo taken from LSU website(lsu.edu), later edited by me]

It is never an easy task to commit suicide, it takes a whole lot of strength and courage to make one person jump down from that building. Clearly, I don't really know what problem he is facing, but something that can drives him to jump down from there, what he was facing must be really big, until he is so emotionally painful that he can't cope it anymore. I really felt sorry for him. Imagine before this he spoke to the right person, or he got a piece of advice from anyone, the whole thing might end up differently. Never knows. Frankly, I don't know that guy personally, not ever met him, but I do feel for him, his family and his friends. From the bottom of my heart, my deepest condolences to his family and friends, because, I clearly know that the person who has died ain't the one who suffer the most, it is those who are still living, especially people who love him dearly and close to him, are the one that suffer the most, as they would have to carry this sad emotions and memories with them for their whole life..

I am no professional. I don't think I am eligible to have right to give advices. But, my dear friends, I am always willing to listen. So, to all my friends: Life is not perfect and is never easy. It is never a straight highway to success, always roads fill with curves and turns. Probably, we were meant to swim across river with crocodiles, sail across pacific ocean, go through amazon forests, over mount Everest or whatever it is, before we come to our destination. In that process, accept the facts that there are ups and down, there are shitty times and fucked up moments, always do. So, my point is, I really, truthfully, sincerely, do not wish anyone I knew in my life, whoever you are, have any similar incident happen like above, not even close! No special motives from me, it is just simply because I love you all, dearly! Really, each and everyone of you! As long as you knew me, you spoke to me, then you're my friend, and I would love to be part of your story. At any point in your life, any problems or shitty times you had, you're most welcome to talk to me. I don't promise i give good advices, or have your problem settled, but always will shut my mouth up, only speaks when necessarily when you allow, always have my ears open up, listen to every single word you have to say. That definitely is better than keeping to oneself. And who knows, maybe all that takes to change one person's mind, is to be slightly open up, a bit, just a bit...

 -You only live once, so treasure it as life is precious, live for today only as it is all that matters. Tell the one you loved, you love, to make sure there is no regrets. Live hard, learn hard, party hard!-  
-Charles Wayne Teo- 
 _________________________________________________________________________________

  PART II

Alright people, enough of the emoness and quotations, lets reveal the trailer of part of my life in US. As usual, more pictures than words! enjoy~~

First of all, CRAWFISH BOIL !!!! Before I go further, people might ask what the heck is Crawfish. First thing first, it is NOT a fish! Not even similar. It is prawn like aquatic being but it is not a prawn. It looks larger than a prawn but smaller than a lobster, so i guess you can call it a small lobster. It lives in freshwater. It can be found in a few places like Australia, New Zealand and United States. But, In United States, you can't find it in every states but only the Southern Part, and Louisiana is one of the rare state you can find crawfish! So every year, there is a season for crawfish where they reproduce a lot i guess, for people like us to eat them! :p haha!  They taste like ordinary prawns to me, but people here claimed it's different. Oh well..

      Live Craw Fish [BEFORE]

  Cooked Craw Fish [AFTER]


So, I was saying I went to a Crawfish Boil, so i do, with Kenny and Amelia! :)

   Me with the Crawfish, Live!!

        People surrounding table full with craw fish and start peeling and eating

    PROs, so i guess I don't need to introduce much with this babe, I've lots of fun with her!! ;p
___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, enough of Crawfish Boil. Later some time, I went to the Outlet with a few peeps and it so happens there is car exhibition and I assure you they all look sexy. So, I took a few pics:  :)

    Woohoo~~ How i wish i have one of those. Birthday present for me, anyone? Mummy?? :p

 One of the antiques, and it is still working!!

    :)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Moving on, I went to kenny, chag fong and nic's house for dinner one night. And guess what, I had CHICKEN RICE!!!! My first chicken rice after 3 months in US, and Kenny cooked it, amelia helped out. And for me... I am sitting in the living room playing PS-3.. hehe! Big Thanks to kenny and amelia! :)

   Omg!! chicken rice!!! I assure you they are damn Yummylicious!!

    Kenny, the Great Cook!!

 Amelia, the Great cook-assistant!!

And... I shall be the Great Eater! :p
___________________________________________________________________________________

And just last night, I went to a LSU french opera of "Romeo and Juliet". Hey, and i know watcha thinking! It is not Gay ok, all part of the experience! >,<

Program Book

   Part of the play

     Romeo and Juliet

Actually, that is not what about that night. The thing that made my night is that after the opera was over, I saw  a girl standing against the wall talking with some peeps, and I assure you, she is really really pretty! Drop dead gorgeous i would say! Well, at least that is what I think. Amelia spotted her too and being the bravest among all, she walked up and start a conversation with her. Her name is Aileen, i think, i hope i spelled it correctly. Anyway, we manage to talk for a jiffy and Amelia wanted to take a picture with her so I used my camera and do them a favor: :)

So, here you go:

             Aileen and Amelia. Equally gorgeous! :)

And after that, I am so so sorry Amelia, I didn't mean to do this but I am required to do it.. With the power of Photoshop! and power from mah man, Jay Hong!!! We get this :) :

 I told you guys!! Ain't she drop dead gorgeous?!?! I think she came the wrong place, supposedly Hollywood? ok, I know, I shall stop. :p
__________________________________________________________________________________

And then, for dinner of the night, we went "Pluckers". And, we had 50 buffalo wings!! yes, my friends, 50!!

50 buffalo wings! Flavors of gold rush, teriyaki, lemon, mandarin spicy and Fire in the Hole!!![It's da bomb of  the spiciness!!!]

          And.... 4 of us actually finish every thing :)

                         Kenny took 2 piece of Fire in the hole buffalo wings and he'd been sweating!! :p

               left with bones
__________________________________________________________________________________

Alright! I think it's already very long for this post so i shall end here for this time. Spring break is next week and I am really looking forward to it!!! wheeee~~~~ :D But before that, I've to get through some exams 1st :( Best of luck for me and happy holiday for those who are having hols right now, i'm right behind ya'll!!

Take care everyone! Till next time~~



Blog by,
~ ¢нαяℓєѕ ~

Saturday, MARCH 27 2010
11:18 p.m.


This entry was posted on 9:22 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments