About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

~Sprinkles~  

Posted by Char135

Aright! 1st of all, my most sincere apology to y'all, I didn't mean to abandoned my blog, it is just that uni. have been freaking busy this month due to mid terms and stuff, so haven't been really have much free time. Well,life is good! Apart from study life have been pretty sucky at times (all the times!!), life in the States is still pretty fascinating! :)

Lets go a a bit into the study life, Thermodynamics is hard shit! I screw up my 1st test! :( and that nearly drive me insane, literally, as in at that point of time, i feel like jumping down from 11th floors building, inti would be a pretty good choice, huh? :p but of cuz that thought was just pass through my mind for a jiffy, and i snap out of it after that. Well, no one to blame but me. So, I allow myself to be emo. for one day (hey! that's the least i can do! >,<) Now, I've to get damn high score for the next 2 tests and a final exam, it is the only way out. Clearly, i never done this before, but there is a first time for everything, and thermodynamics! you're lucky that you're the 1st that drive my enthusiasm. For other subjects, I am not doing like damn good, but i am doing pretty well i would say. yay me? alright, perhaps not. :p

Alright, move on to social life in United States. Well, my social life expended and i like the way it is expanding ,and i hope it expand bigger. :) Life's not dull, and I went out for a few events last month. I had a awesome time! :) To make this post not too wordy, it'll be more pictures than words alright people!! Enjoy~~

I went to a christian concert last month, thanks to Diego and Reg. It is called the deluge 7!

DELUGE 7

It was pretty cool since this is the 1st time i saw it by myself. The whole place is flooded with gazillion of people jumping and singing. I was amazed. Then, I meet this cute little dude sitting in front of me, I guess he was too bored so he played with me and my friends behind. :P Meet Little Judah!! :

 
                                 Little Judah!                                

Little Judah and me!
People i met at the concert. :)
___________________________________________________________________________________

Then, the following after that was Sandrine's birthday and we went to Labanese Restaurant, which serves Greek cuisines. 

Happy Birthday again Sandrine!! :)


AC and me

meet Dove. cool name huh? :p

___________________________________________________________________________________
Then, the following week i went out with a bunch of ppl from malaysia and hong kong. Awesome time I had! It is nice to hang out with people who shares same or similar culture together. It somehow feels a step closer to home :) We went IHOP, again. :p

 from left: collin, coco, meng li, kar yee, wei ping, chang fong, me, keny and nicholas.

This is Amelia, the girl who took the group picture for us. She is from Miri, exactly the same home town as mine!! And her family and my family were friends for a long time since before we were born, which I clearly didn't know until I got here! How small can a world be? :p  It felt kinda exited to meet someone came from the same exact place as you. :) Friendly and outgoing girl! I am glad i met her! :)
 

The food of the night i ordered! IHOP Beef Omelet. :)
Went skating too at South Baton Rouge :)

:)

 You got the chance to do the hockey pockey dance skating over here. It's always hilarious to watch :p
___________________________________________________________________________________
I didn't get to go anywhere the following week, 1st is cuz of exam. But the main reason is cuz i cute my finger while doing the dishes. I was like washing the glass and out of a sudden it broke and the glass pieces cut right through my finger, a deep one some more! I can see even see my flesh. then, blood start bleeding, i cover it and walk all the way to LSU health center, and damn it is close cuz it is a weekend. xd so, i've to wait until monday only see the doctor. The doctor said i suppose to call the emergency number for situation like this, so now they couldn't stitch it anymore due to infections, so they clean the wound for me, wrap it up and gave me a titannus shot just in case. The glass that cut my finger is from walmart, can i sue them pls and get million of dollars??? pretty pls? xD
_________________________________________________________________________________

Just today, I went to Lafayette. :) Thanks to Nicholas who came all the way down from South Baton Rouge and pick me up all the way up to Lafayette. It is one hour car distant from Baton Rouge. We skated again, with different people this time. :) There is a little girl over there who look not more than 7 years old and she skate like the olympics! I got surffed but damn, I've to admit she's good!! xd Later at night, we went to Texas Road House for dinner! We waited for like half an hour cuz is a Saturday, full of people! But, it worth the time waiting cuz the food was yummy and delicious!!! :D

P/S: I dun have the photos for today's yet, but i'll upload as soon as i get them. :)

I ordered the Sirloin Steak and Ribs Combos, came with mash potatoes and seasoned rice. Dun you just love yummy food? :p
___________________________________________________________________________________

Well, so far that is all about it. :) Next week, days full with assignments again, and i got two exam too! Well, wish me luck people! :)

Before I call it out, a few words i wanna say to my dear all :) People told me, close friends are hard to meet, and u'll not even meet one in your life, or probably just a few. But, Imma have to disagree with that saying today, cuz i'm blessed with close friends from God! not one, not two or three, but alot. I know you guys will always support and stand by me no matter what kinda shit situation I am in, and clearly u guys already did it all these while! Thanks for calling and skyping constantly with me although we're in different place. Call and talk to me as soon as u guys knew i was not alright. I really appreciate it. And some even still call me when they face problems, I am really happy cuz Charles came across your mind when u have probs, and that's what friends for. I miss you all dearly and i hope for the best for you all too!!

 P/S: I dun mention names bcuz you guys know who you are! :)

Peace Out! 


       
Blog by,
~ ¢нαяℓєѕ ~

Sunday, MARCH 14 2010
1:18 a.m.

This entry was posted on 11:16 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments