About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

T.I.G.E.R  

Posted by Char135

2010 is a year of Tiger. Chinese New Year has already began back in Malaysia and other asian countries I suppose, but hmm, can't really feel the CNY atmosphere in Baton Rouge. Well, it is a bit sad, but hey! at least I still got my one week holiday in conjunction to Mardi Gras Festival!! If I'm not mistaken, it is a one week holiday for Louisiana only. =D For any peeps who have question on What is Mardi Gras, please follow this link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans_Mardi_Gras :) To all my friends in Louisiana, you guys have a great hols alright! God bless and i love ya'll!! :) To all my friends at other parts of United Sates/ Canada: God bless ya'll too! Do Study hard! party hard (if there is time), and oh well, you guys can start getting jealous now. hehe! :p I love all of you too!! :) As for my CNY this year, although I can't celebrate like the past at here, but I'm pretty sure that Malaysians and Chinese here will come up with something, and I'm sure it'll gonna be equally cool and fun!! However, I can't actually the whole week off though, due to exams and assignments due dates are gonna be right after the holidays ends, so MAN!! i still gotta study! Sucks! xd

P/S: Jacqueline, Chan fong, Morgan and etc: When are we getting drunk again? xD

Enough of CNY :) I had an awesome time for the past two weeks, well, despite of exams, assignments, due dates and etc. xd But overall, I enjoyed myself here so far, and i hope, and I believe, life is so gonna get even better!! :) One of the night last week, I went of out with a bunch of American and international friends to have dinner outside and seriously, I had a awesome time! :) It is so cool that different people from different nation and states can come together and have great time! There are New Orleans, Boston, Baton Rouge, Nigeria, South Korea, China, Africa and etc. Now, That's Cool! ;)

 With a bunch of great peeps, having dinner at a Chinese restaurant and the food was ok.

I love this people :)

:)

Alright, another happening thing happened in The US: SUPER BOWL 2010!!!!
 It is the football (Rugby) match of the season in US man!! In Malaysia and other countries, soccer is like THE SPORT! World Cup and Premier league is like THE GAME!! Now, here in US, football (Rugby) is THE SPORT and Super Bowl is THE GAME!! It is in Miami and sadly i can't be there to watch the LIVE myself, so i watch on TV (LIVE) with lots and lots of other peeps. Everyone is crazy, shouting and cheering!! THE SAINTS vs. THE COLTS.

 
COLTS-SAINTS


THE COLTS versus THE SAINTS

Well, although I'm not a American, but i go with the culture here! Cheer as crazy as them too! :) The Saints is from New Orleans and New Orleans is in Louisiana. I am in Louisiana so I support THE SAINTS!!! :) After long hours of match, FINALLY, THE SAINTS beat COLTS by 17-31!!! WooHoo~~~ People Cheer, jump, scream like crazy, never before. Craziness can be heard and seen from every corner. I am happy for The Saints too!! Geaux Saints!! WhoDat!! :)

Congats to THE CHAMPION: THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS!!!
WHOdAT!!

Alright, some more coming up. :) Before I go on, let me explain the weather of baton rouge or more like weather of Louisiana. Weather here is pretty weird, you can get sunny for today day and rainy the other day. Cold for today, freezing cold for another day and somehow it gets warm again. Temperature here changes like mad. And Louisiana is in the southern part of united states, so means that technically, Louisiana actually don't and won't snow. Now, the weather got even weirder, It actually snowed in Baton Rouge, how weird can it go further more? xd Yesterday, I woke up in the morning, get ready to go for class as usual, and when i look out the window, i'm like, is it raining? i look closer, zomg!! it is actually snowing! I felt happy for a while cuz maybe i thought there will be no class, and who knows when i check my email, class is carry on as usual. Damn it!!! xd But, it was not a scene you see everyday in Baton Rouge, so, i took some pictures :) Enjoy.. :

 The snow actually covered the whole car and nearly the whole ground, it is pretty amazing it can actually snowed that long in baton rouge.. :)


 I like this. The WHITE ZONE and the GREEN ZONE. :p

Frosty the Snowman [a bit retarded i know, jst bare with it :p] 


I was in a rush for class so Diego took a quick picture for me before I head off (i'm already late actually.. :p]


Alright, I gotta run again.. Before I end, I would like to wish all my family and friends, no matter where you guys are, whether is it malaysia, united states, canada, united kingdom, australia, singapore or where ever it is, Happy Chinese New Year to all of you!! :) Have a superb CNY and I wish ya'll have a great year ahead!! :)

P/S: I LOVE YOU ALL!! :)


:) Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine <3

Blog by,
~ ¢нαяℓєѕ ~ 

Saturday, FEB 13 2010
2:52 p.m.







This entry was posted on 12:50 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments