About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

A short post :)  

Posted by Char135

Alright! I know I should update! But, sigh, time is just not enough over here. Class started 2 weeks ago, and god! homeworks have already been piling up. Due date for one HW haven't past, the next one has come. Quizzes pop out once in a while, and let me see, test in 2 weeks time. So, typical student schedule, study in regular basis, 24 hours just seems not enough. But, I pretty looking forward to weekends every week, cuz that's the time i can chill abit :) So, yeah! Weekends again! :)

However, life is not always that sucks, my social life is still bearable. :) I met all kinds of ppl here with different kinds of nationality, locals and international!! So I really thank god for placing a whole bunches!! of nice and friendly people around me in United States, when I'm so far from home. I could have met other kind of peeps, but no, I met you ppl! Seriously, Thanks all!! You ppl know who you are! :)   

Last week, I met quite a few malaysians and other new friends during a gathering dinner. It's nice to see people from the same country around here, it feels slightly closer to home :) We went to this chinese restaurant called Hunan, food is pretty not bad, as well as the price.. !! xd After that, we went chang fong appartment and whoohoo!! Mahjong session, poker cards, PS3, liquors, shots, etc! you named it!! [Losers drink shots!] :) And Chang fong, i like the alcohol u mixed. Nice! :) All in all,  I had a great night. I get baq home at like 3.45 am.. thanks jacqueline for driving me home :) Mogan, i think bit drunk too.. :p I drank like so many shots until i lost count cuz i keep losing at some point, and helping others drink as well. So, in the end, I'm not like drunk drunk! But, I had a serious tipsy, the whole world is spinning. I walked back from the gate to my appartment and my room mate is still awake. Thanks Diego, I'm fine, i think.. :p After that, i fell flat on my bed until the next morning. I havent felt like that for so a long time, COOL! :p People, next drinking/ party session, do count me in! :)

P/S: Sry ppl, no pictures this time, cuz I cant even stand straight, i've no idea how am i suppose to take pictures :) If anyone took it and if i get it, i'll definately post it up! :)

After having all the fun, alright, I've to get back to my regular basis, study schedule! :(

Speaking of that, Engineering statistics, thermodynamics, electric circuit and geology is waiting for me, i gotta get back to them.. sigh.

A short post to let ppl know i'm still moving on, everything is fine :) I'll post again when i can find time. *crossing fingers* xd

Take care all and keep in touch, pls!!! :)

Ciao. :)

Blog by,
~char135~

P/S: I miss warm weather.. xd

This entry was posted on 10:28 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments