About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

Leading the life. :)  

Posted by Char135

First of all, I wanna let you all know charles is still alive! . :) I've been leaving my blog for about a week, but that doesn't mean i am abandoning the blog alright. It has been a slightly busy week for me as there are too many things to settle, just too much, and i don't even think these matters exists until move to US, cuz all the while back in malaysia, all of it have been settled and i dun even have to lay a finger or even think about it. How lucky! Now, so much of being independent, UNCOOL!! xd Yet, life goes on, no turning back.

Anyway,I have shifted into my new apartment this week!!! =D Well, it is not a big and fancy one, but as a student, it did just fine. :) It is a 2 bedroom appartment and i sharing it with a room mate, who is a brazillian, Diego Daflon Tavares Pinto, a cool, friendly and helpful dude, and seriously, he help me out alot. I'll put picture up and go detail next time. :) Well, unfortunateely, the appartment come unfurnish, besides only a stove and a refrigerator. So, I gotta buy my own bed, tables, chairs, sofas, and other necessary stuff. Sigh.. see the point? Since when do we need to go shop for furnitures back home? It is.. erm, just already there. :p So, yea, i went walmart to shop, it is pretty huge. I went online to shop as well, amazon.com, practically you can find everything there. And i guess all of them are in progress of shipping now, i'll upload pictures when the new appartment are all ready. :)

AND, this is the fun part. During my 1st week here, i went to a so called, American party. It's not a wild one like we see on american movie, but it is indeed different from what back in malayia. It was pretty cool and i had fun, met some new peeps too! :)






Later that week is the international student oientation night, and LSU throw a gathering party to all international students. It was pretty fun as well. The cool part is i manage to met americans and as well as people from all around the world. :)

 





And for this week, i'll be attending a church dinner things tmr, it's to welcome all new and old students back LSU. Hopfully meet more ppl. :) And this friday there will be a meeting up dinner for all malaysians studying in LSU. Malaysians are pretty few over here, pretty allien too, and it's always nice to see another malaysian around. :) Will update about it in my next blog. :)



Ohh ohh.. before i forget aboutit, guess what is saw in the activity hall, I saw a Malaysia flag and as well as this:


MALAYSIA :)

Lol, sorry for the all hiked up mood. :p When oneself is in a foreign country, it feels something when you see something from home country, anything! You'll feel like "hey! this is from malaysia!! I'm from there man! :p" Alright, I'll shut up now... : x

And, class starting tmr and god, i really dunno how am i gonna get through this semester. All the subjects are heavy ones, Thermodynamics, Geology, engineering probability statistics and electric circuits. Ppl, wish me luck and i hope i am still alive at the end of the semester. xd And, over here, you just cant afford to fail or withdraw. The fees are way too expensive!! no matter you do the currency conversion or not! Currency conversion only means more expensive! Keep in mind, stick the figures to dollars, it makes you feel better! lol! :p And i've not mention the textbooks!! Sorry ppl, no photocopy textbooks over US, No MAC centre, No Ichiban. If they open their shops over here, they'll go bankcupt very soon. Apparently,
pleagiarism is a quite a big matter here, you can be charged for doing so. What to do? You buy original text books which cost you hundreds of dollars! DOLLARS MAN!

Overoll, I would say i am still adapting fine over here, leading my life. And hopfully, my life here will get more and more interesting each day. :)

Ok ppl, that's all for this post. I'll update again, hopfully soon. :p

Take care all. :)

blog by,
~ char135~

P/S: Sry all, for the blurry and dark pictures. Everyone is moving, danicng around and lightings are dark, phone camera jst cant do the job well enough. Pls do bare with it alright. :)



This entry was posted on 1:14 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments