About Me

My photo
Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Powered By Blogger

A new page of my life  

Posted by Char135

Hi all! :) Yeap, Charles finally start a a blog. One main reason is because I wanna let all my friends and family know that Charles is not dead, and will not be dead [i hope..  :p]. So, any new post here means i am still alive. To those who doesn't know, I am already in United States!!!! : D and people, let me reassure you that long hours flight ain't cool!! I flew from Singapore to Moscow (11 hours), transit and delay in moscow airport for like 4 hours, then flew from moscow to Houston for another 14 hours. When I reached Houston, I got detained by US custom, get through immigration and then check in Continental Airlines to fly to Baton Rouge. All these takes up 5 hours. So, when i reach Baton Rouge, it is already like 8:30 pm local time. I've got jet lag and my mind are all mess up.

Well, then i got pick up by the International cultural Centre and they brought me to he temporary housing since i cant move in to my appartment yet. Well, I've to say people here are really friendly cuz they really help me out. And, me the dumb ass accidentally left my bag pack at the airport with my I-20 in it!!!! thanks god it is colleted by the police and i already claimed it back from them. So far, Americans are friendly. :)

However, the feeling is still different from back in Malaysia. I guess, I finally understands the meaning of home is always the best place to be. yea, truly, i miss home, my family and of cuz my friends. I admit,  I've homesick. fast huh? yea, i am supprise myself as well. I didn't cry in the 1st night (i lied.. )

To all who still back home: Treasure and Love your family and friends please.

To all who are away from home: Be strong.

Till then.

Blog by,
char135 

This entry was posted on 9:05 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

4 comments

vinod  

wtf?!!! u left ur bagpack??!! with ur i20?!!!!
wtf??!!!!
wtf!!!!???

ur 1st day life in US really interesting...
^0^

Vinoad: lol.. chill bro.. i got it back.. from the airport police. i-20 and other things are all safe. :p I'm trying to show example dun ever leave things behind.. must check carefully.. :p haha!

khim: lol.. depends on which way of interesting you saying.. :p not quite interesting la.. tired like hell.. :p